- Josemaria Resource’s flagship copper-gold-silver Josemaria Project is located in Argentina’s San Juan province
- Company has recently published its NI 43-101 compliant feasibility study on the project
- Mine expected to generate an average annual production of 136,000 tonnes of copper, 231,000 ounces of gold and 1,164,000 ounces of silver over its 19-year life
- Study indicates $1.53 billion after-tax Net Present Value at an 8% discount rate, 15.4% Internal Rate of Return at metal prices of $3.00 per pound copper, $1,500 per ounce gold, $18 per ounce silver
- The Josemaria Project return increases to $US2.3Bn After-Tax NPV8 and 18.5% IRR as calculated by metal prices on November 12, 2020 of $US3.14/lb Cu, $US1883/oz Au and $US24.33/oz Ag (https://ibn.fm/zR4Ip)
- JOSE anticipates a 3.8-year, rapid payback period on initial capital investment from start of production
Josemaria Resources (TSX: JOSE) (OTC: JOSMF) (Nasdaq Stockholm: JOSE), a Vancouver, BC, Canada-based natural resources company, recently released the results of an independent NI 43-101 compliant feasibility study on its flagship project, the wholly-owned copper-gold-silver Josemaria Project located in the San Juan Province, Argentina (https://ibn.fm/DlDYg). Prepared by a team led by Fluor Canada Ltd. alongside SRK Consulting (Canada) Inc. and Knight Piesold Ltd., the study revealed a robust and relatively low-risk project with a rapid 3.8-year payback period. The mine is planned as an open pit operation feeding a conventional process plant at a Life-of-Mine average rate of 152,000 tonnes a day over a 19-year mine life.
The feasibility study projects average annual metal production of 136,000 tonnes of copper – equivalent to nearly 0.7% of annual global copper production, 231,000 ounces of gold and 1,164,000 ounces of silver on average over its life span with higher output early in the mine life. Similarly, the study indicated a…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to JOSMF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/JOSMF
MiningNewsWire (MNW) is a specialized communications platform focused on developments and opportunities in the global resources sector. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. MNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “BigHole” to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.MiningNewsWire.com
MiningNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.