- The 20th Annual B. Riley FBR Investor Conference is scheduled for May 22-23
- Investors and companies are congregating to explore dynamic investment opportunities
- Riley FBR Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of B. Riley Financial Inc. (NASDAQ: RILY), is a leading investment bank that’s nationally recognized for its highly ranked, proprietary equity research. The company provides corporate finance, research and sales and trading services to corporate, institutional and high net-worth individual clients. The firm’s 20th Annual Institutional Investor Conference is scheduled for May 22-23, 2019, in Beverly Hills, California.
- Riley FBR’s investment banking services include initial, secondary and follow-on offerings, institutional private placements, merger and acquisitions advisory services and corporate restructuring. Through its subsidiaries, B. Riley Financial provides collaborative financial services and solutions that are tailormade to fit the capital raising and financial advisory needs of public and private companies and high net-worth individuals.
- Riley FBR’s elite, invitation-only 20th Annual Institutional Investor Conference promises a rich business development atmosphere. Investors and companies are coming together in an environment that fosters the sharing of ideas and opportunities. Sponsors, senior management teams, institutional investors and high net-worth individuals are set to network at this first-rate conference that highlights new and exciting investment opportunities.
With their proprietary research and industry expertise, B. Riley FBR’s award-winning research analysts have assembled more than 300 publicly traded companies and privately held firms to tell their stories at the firm’s 20th annual investor conference. These companies will present in front of over 1,000 institutional investors, corporate clients and high net-worth individuals from B. Riley FBR’s broad distribution network.
The conference will take place at The Beverly Hilton Hotel and will feature a packed schedule of activities. To kick off the conference, there will be a welcome reception at the Wilshire Garden on the evening prior to the first day, on Tuesday, May 21, at 5:00 p.m. The following day is the first day of the two-day conference, starting with conference registration and breakfast, followed by a full day of compelling company presentations and private meetings. To kick off the charity event happening on Wednesday, May 22, at 5:00 p.m., the firm is hosting a cocktail reception on the International Terrace at 4:30 p.m.
Conference guests can attend the 10th Annual “Big Fighters, Big Cause” Charity Boxing Night, which will take place after the cocktail reception at 5:00 p.m. (http://nnw.fm/z5qKT). The event supports the Sugar Ray Leonard Foundation, which raises awareness and funds for research into type 1 and type 2 diabetes. The evening is expected to include A-list celebrities, delectable food and thrilling boxing, as well as exclusive networking opportunities.
The agenda for Thursday, May 23, mirrors Wednesday’s schedule. However, the day culminates with a farewell reception at the Stardust Penthouse at 4:30 p.m. Therefore, a full slate of premier networking opportunities awaits guests of this year’s conference over its two full days of meetings and presentations.
For more on the B. Riley FBR 20th Annual Institutional Investor Conference, please visit www.BRileyFBR.com/InvestorConference
For hotel reservation inquiries, click here or call (310) 285-1307
Media Contact for B. Riley FBR:
Jo Anne McCusker
B. Riley Financial
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com