- ETST subsidiary CTI is engaged in the research and development of cannabidiol
- The company has partnered with Canna Inno Laboratories Inc. to strengthen its foothold in the Canadian CBD market
- ETST’s Earth Science Pharma is working to develop and bring to market medical devices and vaccines specifically designed for women
Earth Science Tech Inc. (OTCQB: ETST), headquartered in Doral, Florida, is an innovative biotech enterprise that offers CBD in the forms of vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, personal-care products, homeopathies, functional foods and other products. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, the company operates in the fields of hemp cannabinoids, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and research and development.
ETST’s subsidiaries focus on developing roles as international leaders in the CBD arena:
- Cannabis Therapeutics Inc. (“CTI”) is an emerging biotechnology company that has ventured into the development of new, leading-edge, cannabinoid-based pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products. CTI is invested in research and development to explore and leverage the medicinal power of cannabidiol (http://nnw.fm/rW2W5).
- Canna Inno Laboratories Inc. was formed by Earth Science Tech in 2017 as a strategic Montreal, Canada-based company to give ETST a foothold in Québec and provide the company with access to government grants, the first of which have just been approved (http://nnw.fm/XwB8e).
- Earth Science Pharma Inc. is an emerging medical research company dedicated to developing leading-edge medical devices and vaccines that will improve the health of women around the world. The company’s first medical device, MSN-2, is a home kit designed for the detection of STIs such as chlamydia from a self-obtained gynecological specimen (http://nnw.fm/KnT51).
In addition to the powerful global presence ETST’s subsidiaries are creating, ETST itself is working within the space. The company has partnered with the University of Central Oklahoma and DV Biologics Laboratory to work on projects that scientifically support and advance the health care benefits of its high-grade hemp CBD oil. Made using the supercritical CO2 liquid extraction process, ETST products deliver high purity, top quality full-spectrum cannabinoid oil (http://nnw.fm/Akk81).
In addition, Earth Science Tech has agreements with CannaBiz and Desert Sun Distribution to distribute the company’s high-grade, full-spectrum cannabinoids line throughout pharmacies, chiropractors, dispensaries, athletic clubs and clinics in the United States (http://nnw.fm/Q0zqC).
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.EarthScienceTech.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to ETST are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/ETST
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com