Nabis Holdings (CSE: NAB) (OTC: NABIF) (FRA: 71P), a leading Canadian investment company with specialty investments in assets across multiple divisions of the cannabis sector, today announced completion of the purchase of 2,260,500 common shares of Cannova Medical Ltd., a provider of innovative solutions for cannabis consumption. The purchase represents Nabis Holdings’ 49% interest in Cannova with the option to acquire the remaining 51% interest. Based in Israel, Cannova is developing an alternative method for cannabis consumption in the form of a sublingual strip that allows more effective control of dosage quantities. “Our goal for strategic investments at Nabis is to enter multiple aspects of the cannabis sector including related technology,” Nabis CEO and Director Shay Shnet said in the news release. “The Cannova team is focused on developing innovative solutions addressing an industry wide concern to have the ability to better measure cannabis consumption. We are thrilled to have closed our 49% interest acquisition enabling the Cannova team to bring this disruptive technology to market at an increased pace.”
To view the full press release, visit http://nnw.fm/T9jg2
About Nabis Holdings Inc.
Nabis Holdings is a Canadian investment issuer that invests in high quality cash flowing assets across multiple industries, including real property, securities, cryptocurrency, and all aspects of the U.S. and international cannabis sector. Led by two of the co-founders of MPX Bioceutical, one of the largest takeovers in the U.S. Cannabis space to date, the company has a proven track record in emerging markets to create significant shareholder value. The company is focused on investing across the entire vertically integrated aspects of the space with a focus on revenue generation, EBITDA and growth. For more information, please visit www.NabisHoldings.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NABIF are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/NABIF
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) NetworkNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. NNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com