- REITs integral in technological advancements, should be key to success of 5G rollout
- Spectrum looks to assist in advancement by providing comprehensives expertise, services through subsidiaries
- 5G network systems expected to deliver broad range of benefits
Infrastructure real-estate investment trusts (REITs) often play key roles in a community’s technological progress and advancement. As 5G technology rolls out, these organizations are looking to continue their invaluable involvement and support, which benefits companies such as Spectrum Global Solutions Inc. (OTCQB: SGSI) that are involved in 5G development. Spectrum is a leading provider of comprehensive outsourced services and solutions for the deployment and maintenance of next-generation and legacy wireless and wireline telecommunication networks and infrastructure.
“Infrastructure REITs play an integral role in shaping our communities by providing the backbone for new technology to take hold and connect us in ways barely imagined just a few years ago,” reports a recent NAREIT article (http://nnw.fm/ERsg6). “Like the rest of the REIT industry, infrastructure REITs encompass a range of specialties, but the primary purpose of those supporting the digital economy lie in cell towers, small cell technology, fiber connectivity and data center platforms. By developing essential infrastructure, these REITs are helping to provide benefits as diverse as improved digital literacy in remote areas, access to telehealth and other online health services, and remote energy usage monitoring — to highlight just a few examples.”
Spectrum will be an eager partner as infrastructure REITs work to build digitally connected communities. The company provides end-to-end, next-generation wireless and wireline network infrastructure services and staffing solutions to service-provider (carrier) and corporate-enterprise markets across the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam and the Caribbean. The company offers these vital services through the following subsidiaries:
- ADEX Corporation and ADEX Puerto Rico LLA, an international service organization that provides turnkey services and project staffing solutions exclusively to the telecommunications industry.
- AW Solutions Inc. and AW Solutions Puerto Rico, an organization that works directly with communication carriers, enterprise businesses, OEMs and professional-service companies to provide cost-effective, scalable and robust solutions in their technology deployments.
- TNS Inc., a communications contractor specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of structured cabling systems.
- Tropical Communications Inc., a state-licensed electrical and underground utility contractor whose expertise includes all types of communications wiring, low-voltage and underground-utility contracting, fiber-optic systems, splicing, testing and wireless capabilities.
Spectrum’s services range in scope from a single activity to multiyear, multiregion, large-scale turnkey development contracts with an impressive array of international, national, regional and local projects. Spectrum Global Solutions has completed more than 150,000 project activities on wireless, DAS, wireline and fiber networks across the United States utilizing licensed professional engineers, project managers, technicians and general contractors.
The arrival of 5G network systems is expected to immediately improve the performance of current wireless services by providing higher access speeds, lower latency (less delay in processing data messages) and more system capacity. In addition, a recent Accenture report projected 5G wireless technology will also provide significant economic and community benefits, including the anticipated creation of three million new jobs and a $500 billion boost to annual GDP (http://nnw.fm/isX5P). Spectrum looks forward to being an integral part of this next-generation technology boon.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.SpectrumGlobalSolutions.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SGSI are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/SGSI
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com