- First medical cannabis producer in North America to meet rigorous standards of GMP certification, supplying cannabis flower and extracts
- Canadian federally-licensed cannabis cultivator, processor and distributor
- Q2 2018 revenue increased to $9.7 million, up 95.2 percent over second quarter of 2017
- Multinational distribution network makes Tilray medical cannabis available to patients in 11 countries on five continents
- Raised $163.6 million in a successful IPO in July 2018 and $55 million from leading institutional investors prior to IPO
- Agreements signed to supply medical cannabis via Canadian pharmacies and recreational cannabis to adult-use consumers in seven Canadian provinces and territories
- Received U.S. government approval to import cannabinoid study drug to UC San Diego for clinical trial for treatment of essential tremor, a neurological disorder
Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY), a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, production and distribution, continues to build an international footprint in the cannabis space with a long list of “firsts” in the cannabis industry. As one of only a few cannabis companies with a U.S. stock listing, Tilray’s stock has been a favorite of investors, soaring more than 10-fold since its initial public offering in July. Tilray’s diverse management team of industry leading experts includes PhD research scientists, master horticulturalists, engineers and patient advocates, in addition to backing by billionaire investor Peter Thiel.
Tilray’s aggressive pursuit of agreements to supply premium cannabis products to not only the Canadian market, which is poised to become the first G7 country to legalize recreational cannabis nationwide in…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com