- Subsidiary FinBridge Holdings Corp. specializes in providing capital to alternative lenders operating in merchant cash advance (MCA) and other short-term micro financing environments
- Online alternative finance market in U.S. grew to $35 billion in 2016, marking a 22% increase year-on-year from the year prior
- In 2017, the global Alternative Lending market had a transaction value of US$380.6 billion
- Subsidiary IconXchange aims to leverage blockchain technology for the new generation of human funding via Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and Token Generating Events (TGE)
- Subsidiary XStreamCorp to develop and market a revolutionary Reality Gaming Social Network by incorporating proprietary technologies to drive player engagement and monetize online reality gaming and social network platforms
Accelerated Technologies Holding Corp. (OTC: ATHC) is a full-service end-to-end business solution and technology company that specializes in cloud-based disruptive technologies. The Company provides consulting and enterprise-level technology services and is developing its own disruptive technology products in the sectors of artificial social realities, short-term alternative funding platforms, electronic payment solutions, and blockchain technologies focused on social engagement, sports, entertainment and content creation.
ATHC is more than a publicly traded company determined to make a buck. Its mission is to create a pioneering business model by taking a leadership position in institutionalizing investment in the regional venture capital market. ATHC’s core values, beliefs and fundamentals revolve around…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com