- Global helium market expected to exceed $1.5 billion by 2020, CAGR at 9%
- Tech driven demand for helium continues to surge across multiple industries including healthcare, military, R&D, space travel and electronics
- Management team with a track record of M&A success in the resource sector
- Company focused on becoming a developer and producer of quality helium resources in North America
- Clear path to production with a focused development plan to commercialize the company’s assets
American Helium Inc. (TSX.V: AHE) (OTCQB: AHELF) is a resource exploration company focused on the global growth of technology-driven demand for helium and the development of high grade helium resources in North America. Through such activities, it strives to contribute to the global helium inventory and become an industry leading producer.
The Canadian helium exploration and development company is led by an experienced management and technical team. The Company is currently focused on…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com