- Aziza Project – and by default the Aziza Coin – will own equity in several oil and gas businesses including 20% of Africa New Energies (ANE). This translates to a valuation of $100 million based on a bid that ANE rejected in 2017 and could go as high as $620 million.
- $11 million has been raised by ANE through crowdfunding initiatives to explore for hydrocarbons in Namibia. ANE holds a petroleum exploration license (PEL68), or concession, on Namibia’s eastern border. ANE has identified both the presence of oil and gas in the licensed project area.
- The Aziza Coin is a security token and not a utility token. This is accomplished through compliance with Aziza Project’s smart contract functionality as well as navigation of securities legislation in multiple jurisdictions.
- Aziza Project is a long-term project with a commitment to invest in and nurture the types of businesses it supports, and the communities involved. The concession is conveniently located near roadways and rail infrastructure, linking it to major South African and Namibian towns and ports.
- Aziza Project is an ethics-based business with established values and clarity of purpose. Transparency is essential with management committed to retaining a high level of communication with coin holders.
- The Aziza Coin looks to provide liquidity for the coin through secondary markets where investors get real-time pricing based on development of the ANE project. Various decentralized exchange options are being explored for optimal liquidity.
- Aziza Project is compliant with current U.S. federal regulations for Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT).
Aziza Project LLC is a fund that tokenizes high potential oil and gas businesses in Africa, enabling them to raise funds for profit and social good. Aziza Project and its tokenization approach aims to address the obstacles associated with traditional fundraising by taking advantage of the benefits of blockchain technology to eliminate the cost and need for middlemen and complex administration. Aziza Project’s token, the Aziza Coin, is an asset-backed mid-to-long-term security token.
The First in the Fund
The vision for Aziza Project’s primary business is to light up Africa, bringing electricity to the 630 million people who currently have no access to the grid and typically depend on wood and paraffin for…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
New York, New York