- Shymanivske Project is a world class, high-value, low net cost project offering an ultra-high-grade iron ore concentrate (68% Fe) at low capital cost intensity (<US$100 per ton of capacity).
- Excellent infrastructure with paved road to site, confirmed power, rail and port capacity allows for a relatively low cost and phased build.
- Large iron ore deposit with NI 43-101 Compliant Resource: 646 Mt (million tons) Measure and Indicated resource @ 31.6% iron; additional 188Mt Inferred resource @ 30.1% iron, which will be concentrated to ~68% iron.
- Phased build starting at 4 Mt and growing to 8 Mtpa; using $62 per ton long term benchmark selling price results in pre-tax NPV of US$2.1 billion at 10% discount rate and 43% IRR (US$1.7 billion and 36% after-tax). Iron ore currently selling for well above this price at mid $70 per ton.
- Strategic location with underdeveloped resources; close to target markets in Europe, Turkey, Middle East, Asia.
- Skilled management team, directors and board with history of creating value for shareholders of iron ore projects.
Black Iron Inc. (TSX: BKI) (OTC: BKIRF) (GR: BIN) is a Canadian iron ore exploration and development company advancing to production its wholly owned Shymanivske Iron Ore Project, located in Krivyi Rih, Ukraine. Black Iron’s Shymanivske project is situated in the southern part of the historic KrivBass iron ore mining district, a highly developed iron ore mining region with well-established infrastructure and nearby skilled labor forces. Surrounded by seven producing iron ore mines, the Shymanivske project will produce an ultra-high-grade, 68-percent iron ore concentrate with few impurities at very low cost.
Iron ore concentrates are one of the essential raw materials used by the steel industry to either make sinter or highly valued pellets. Black Iron’s concentrate can be used in either application and is an ideal source to make pellets since it does not need to be ground finer and…
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com