- Tracking global cannabis strain IPs through identification, registration and verification from genome to sale through a secure, proprietary blockchain technology platform
- Comprehensive, community-driven cannabis genetics archival platform
- BLOCKStrain combines traditional cannabis culture with modern cryptocurrency technology, compensating and rewarding those who contribute
- Multiple monetization channels, including strain/genetics registration, ongoing certification, strain marketplace/licensing, tracking/transactions and big data/deep learning
- Global cannabis market projected to reach $31.4 billion by 2021
BLOCKStrain Technology Corp. (TSX.V: SR.H), a full-service software company headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada, has developed the first integrated blockchain platform that registers and tracks cannabis intellectual property (“IP”) from genome to sale. It is proprietary, immutable and cryptographically secure, thereby establishing a single source of truth for cannabis strains and their ownership.
With Canada set to legalize marijuana use for recreational purposes, and other jurisdictions following suit around the world, new challenges will emerge regarding the ability to provide a safe and legal inventory of a product that up until now was largely only available on the…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com