- The unexpected rise of the COVID-19 pandemic has roiled markets on a global scale, but the economic outlook for China’s large electric vehicle (EV) market clearly remains promising
- Canadian mineral explorer Bolt Metals Corp. is pursuing a strategy of playing a part in China’s EV supply chain, anticipating that its Indonesian Cyclops Nickel-Cobalt project will further its plans
- Bolt is focused on the acquisition and development of production-grade EV battery metals projects in the Asia-Pacific region, anticipating that world leaders’ climate change policies will boost EVs’ fortunes
- Indonesia is working to use its metals resources to make itself a key player in the EV market, particularly in nearby China, where the stainless-steel industry is expected to be heavily reliant on Indonesian exports
- Bolt recently inked a non-binding cooperative agreement with Chinese metals producer Hunan Jinxin that advances its ties to the nation’s markets
It’s no surprise that the advent and rapid global spread of the novel coronavirus widely known as COVID-19 has disrupted production supply chains across the commercial spectrum and led to reduced market expectations for industries deemed “non-essential” during a period of pandemic-level illness that has proven deadly and debilitating for a significant portion of the world’s population.
Despite the bleak forecast for EVs and the knock-on effects on raw materials, equity analysis firm Wood Mackenzie notes that the coronavirus is an anomalous event that may disrupt the course of action taken to slow climate change, such as EV production and sales, but the overarching goal of sustaining global environments remains an…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to PCRCF are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/PCRCF
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.