- Completed development of novel, frozen formulation of Bria-IMT for on-demand shipment to clinical sites
- New formulation to accommodate higher patient volumes at reduced per-dose costs
- Mechanism of action and proof of concept achieved in FDA-approved clinical trial with advanced breast cancer patients
- The global cancer immunotherapy market is expected to be valued at nearly $125 billion by the end of 2024
- Breast cancer remains one of the most commonly diagnosed cancers among women globally, with 2.1 million cases expected in 2018
Battling a cancer prognosis is often referred to as “fighting the good fight,” but it’s a tough, uphill battle for many patients combating advanced breast cancer. The need for effective, lasting breast cancer treatment is urgent, the Cancer Research Institute (http://nnw.fm/jV3li) states in an article titled ‘How is Immunotherapy Changing the Outlook for Patients with Breast Cancer’. As an immuno-oncology focused biotechnology company, BriaCell Therapeutics Corp. (OTCQB: BCTXF) (TSX.V: BCT) is dedicated to developing the first off-the-shelf, personalized immunotherapy targeting the unmet needs of advanced breast cancer patients.
BriaCell’s lead cancer drug candidate – Bria-IMT – has shown promise in FDA-approved clinical trials, suggesting excellent safety and efficacy in patients who matched the Bria-IMT HLA types. Bria-IMT activates the immune system to…
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com