- Developing the first off-the-shelf personalized immunotherapy for advanced breast cancer, Bria-OTS. Bria-OTS is designed to provide personalized treatment for ~90% of the advanced breast cancer patients without the high costs and difficult manufacturing associated with personalized treatments. The technology may be applicable to other cancers.
- Addressing an unmet need by targeting advanced breast cancer, from which an estimated 40,000 women have died in U.S. in 2017
- $1 billion-$5 billion market opportunity depending on patient treatment stage
- Results of two completed proof-of-concept human clinical trials showed rapid tumor shrinkage at multiple sites in advanced breast cancer patients without toxicity associated with other oncology treatments (e.g. chemotherapy).
- Bria-IMT has completed enrollment of a Phase I/IIa clinical trial with outstanding safety data and early signs of potent efficacy. Preliminary data from the Phase I/IIa trial is expected in 3Q2018.
- BriaDX, a companion diagnostic test, is currently in development along with Bria-IMT and Bria-OTS.
- Experienced management has been involved in over 10 drug approvals
- Significant near-term news-flow
BriaCell Therapeutics Corp. (OTCQB: BCTXF) (TSX.V: BCT), based in Berkeley, CA, and headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of targeted immunotherapy for advanced breast cancer.
BriaCell hopes to develop and market the first off-the-shelf personalized immunotherapy for the treatment of…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com