- BriaCell Therapeutics Corp. is working to develop the first off-the-shelf personalized immunotherapy for advanced breast cancer
- Clinical data reveals an excellent safety profile and potent anti-tumor activity for Bria-IMT in advanced breast cancer patients
- Combination study using Bria-IMT with Merck & Co., Inc.’s KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) in advanced breast cancer patients is ongoing
- Symposium covers the latest research on experimental biology, etiology, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer and premalignant breast disease
- International audience from over 90 countries includes researchers, health professionals, physicians, oncologists and those with a special interest in breast cancer
An immuno-oncology focused biotechnology company, BriaCell Therapeutics Corp. (OTCQB: BCTXF) (TSX.V: BCT) will present details of its proprietary targeted immunotherapy technology in patients with advanced breast cancer during a poster session of the 2018 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, scheduled for December 4-8 in San Antonio, Texas. Highlights of the company’s data on Bria-IMT as a monotherapy, demonstrating positive proof-of-concept and an initial assessment of safety and tolerability for Bria-IMT in combination with pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA, manufactured by Merck & Co., Inc.) in advanced breast cancer patients, will be presented.
Presenting the poster will be Saveri Bhattacharya, DO, (http://nnw.fm/f4BjM) assistant professor of medical oncology at…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com