- Acquired controlling interest in The Asher House Pet CBD brand, produced with full-spectrum, whole-plant hemp, free of THC and pesticides
- An estimated $72.13 billion will be spent on pets by Americans during 2018, with over $33 billion spent on veterinary care, supplies and OTC medicines
- Percentage of U.S. households with a pet increased from 56 percent in 1988 to 68 percent in 2018
- Sales of CBD products to U.S. consumers estimated to reach $2.1 billion by 2020, with $450 million coming from hemp-based sources
- The U.S. cannabis market is growing at an accelerated rate; industry analysts projecting a $50 billion marketplace by 2026
When it comes to taking care of household pets, Americans are spending billions to get the job done right, according to the American Pet Products Association. In 2018 alone, U.S. consumers will spend an estimated $72 billion on pets, and that includes $33 billion on veterinary care, supplies and over-the-counter medicine (http://nnw.fm/0tAKd) . Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. (OTC: NUGS) is expanding its diverse portfolio by moving into the pet care arena through its acquisition of The Asher House Pet CBD brand from The Asher House LLC, as detailed in a recent news release (http://nnw.fm/hA2gv).
Under the terms of the brand acquisition agreement, Cannabis Strategic Ventures will acquire controlling interest in the Asher House Pet CBD line, a brand of U.S. hemp-derived cannabidiol…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com