- City View Green Holdings is advancing its vertically oriented cannabis operations now that a sale and leaseback agreement has been completed at the Toronto-area facility
- The 40,000-square-foot center is mostly completed; the company expects to build its first cultivation and extraction rooms by the end of the third quarter
- The company has a 19.9 percent stake in a Canadian retailer that grants CVGR access to store shelf space for its brands in Alberta and potentially elsewhere throughout the country
- CVGR plans to produce brands for the medicinal cannabis market and add edibles and infused beverage products as they become legal later this year
- The legal cannabis market is expected to continue growing worldwide at a CAGR of 23.9 percent through the end of 2025, reaching $66.3 billion in sales
Toronto-based City View Green Holdings Inc.’s (CSE: CVGR) vision of a purposeful seed-to-retail cannabis network is advancing thanks to the finalization of an agreement securing its operations in a 40,000-square-foot cultivation facility, where it intends to produce a pharmaceutical-grade crop.
City View Green recently announced that it had completed a previously detailed goal of transferring its option to purchase the facility in Brantford, Ontario, just southwest of Toronto, to an arms-length financier who has also completed a…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CVGR are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/CVGR
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com