- Long-term agreement signed with Veterans Healthcare Supply Solutions Inc. to directly distribute SofPulse devices to Veterans Administration Facilities and Department of Defense Healthcare Facilities
- Partnership with SunMED Medical Solutions, one of the premier medical equipment distributors and claim experts in the U.S., expands Endonovo’s distribution capabilities and expands ability of providers, facilities and patients to seek medical insurance reimbursement
- Holds 27 patents and numerous trademarks for several proprietary technologies and devices
- Agreement signed with national recognized hospital for use of SofPulse devices for wound healing and pain management
- Nationwide network of independent sales representatives and distributors
Endonovo Therapeutics Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV) develops, manufactures and distributes evolutionary medical devices focused on the rapid healing of wounds and reduction of pain, edema and inflammation on and in the human body. These wearable, non-invasive medical devices are designed to deliver the company’s proprietary, patent protected Electroceutical Therapy targeting inflammation, cardiovascular diseases, chronic kidney disease and central nervous system (“CNS”) disorders.
In accord with its mission to transform the field of medicine through innovation, Endonovo’s bioelectric Electroceutical devices harness bioelectricity to restore key…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to ENDV are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/ENDV
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) NetworkNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. NNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
New York, New York