- Recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling allowing states to legalize sports gambling aligns with FANDOM SPORTS’ emerging sports betting mobile atmosphere
- Company releases corporate update, points to multiple user acquisition strategies
- Revolutionary sports-centric social media platform able to measure, score and monetize opinionated dialogue
- Two-time Super Bowl Champion Byron Chamberlain joins FANDOM advisory group and content team
- Legal sports betting market currently estimated at more than $57 billion
FANDOM SPORTS Media Corp. (CSE: FDM) (OTC: FDMSF) (FRANKFURT: TQ42) is applauding the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark decision that overturns a 1992 federal ban on sports betting, opening the door for states to pass laws legalizing sports gambling. FANDOM SPORTS taps into the primal, unfiltered passion of sports fans with its uncensored social media platform delivered through the FANDOM SPORTS mobile app, and, with this ruling, it no longer needs to “Pick a Fight” with the U.S. Supreme Court, according to a company press release (http://nnw.fm/9aTlA).
According to a Statista survey, almost 50 percent of people 18 years and older in the U.S. confess to placing a bet on a sporting event at least once in their lives…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com