- Blockchain-based technology secures customized payment solutions designed for a variety of industries
- GBOX awarded five provisional patents for its technology that provides individual disruptive applications integrated in an end-to-end suite of financial products
- All software is developed in-house and with international subsidiaries
- POS machines receive required electronics modifications in partnership with unique qualifications of different vendors
- Custom-built blockchain kiosk machines offer instant settlement capabilities and an end-to-end, natively-integrated product suite
- Global point of Sale terminals market valued at $116 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 9.9%
GreenBox POS, LLC (OTCQB: GRBX) is a hardware and software technology company that builds customized payment solutions in different industries. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California, with offices in Seattle, Wash.; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. GreenBox, which has been awarded five provisional patents for its blockchain-based technology, delivers a fully integrated, intuitive, easy-to-use, point of sale (POS) system for a variety of businesses across a multitude of different market sectors.
GreenBox develops all software in-house and with international subsidiaries, which allows the company to provide individualized electronics modifications in partnership with different vendors. Custom POS machines are available as an…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com