- U.S. Air Force signs new order for GTX Corp’s proprietary encrypted GPS technology platform designed to track personnel and equipment
- Company signs distribution and collaboration agreement with KGH, Inc.; KGH founder and CEO Dr. Kathleen Kiernan, a 29-year veteran of federal law enforcement, joins GTX Corp advisory board
- Number of subscribers to GTX technology up 57 percent and subscriber revenue up 108 percent in Q2 2018
- GTX’s flagship GPS SmartSole product designed to improve and save lives of at-risk individuals with dementia, Alzheimer’s and autism; currently in pilot program under NHS in the UK
- Number of people living with dementia predicted to double by 2050, rising to 131.5 million worldwide
GTX Corp (OTC: GTXO), a pioneer in the field of wearable GPS tracking and wandering assistive Internet of Things (IoT) technology, is quickly becoming a go-to provider of innovative solutions that monitor, track and relay the locations of both assets and people. In a news release, GTX announced that it has received a new contract from Edwards Air Force Base (AFB) for additional units of the company’s Personnel, Equipment Tracking System (P.E.T.S.), a lightweight, mobile non-cellular, encrypted GPS technology platform designed to track personnel and equipment (http://nnw.fm/t78NT).
GTX will manufacture, install and provide ongoing maintenance for the P.E.T.S. platform, delivering the initial order in Q1 2018 and expecting to deliver this second order by…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com