- Experienced cannabis industry experts and Master Grower at helm of state-of-the-art indoor grow facility
- Facility in prime location for expansion in business-friendly city near Toronto, Canada
- Established cannabis consultants assisting with CVG’s ACMPR application as it moves forward through Health Canada’s licensing process
- Agreement with private company to open access to retail market in Alberta, Canada, once CVG’s cannabis products are approved for sale
- Cannabis industry analysts predict potential shortfall of cannabis products in Canada as demand soars under full legalization
- Extensive brand experience and in-licensing branding opportunities for recreational cannabis products.
- Canada’s cannabis industry projected to exceed $22 billion over the coming years
Icon Exploration Inc.’s (TSX.V: IEX.H) primary objective is to create a well-diversified company focused on assessing and potentially acquiring targets in the cannabis industry. Icon Exploration recently signed a formal share exchange agreement relating to its proposed acquisition of privately held City View Green (“CVG”), a vertically integrated cannabis company incorporated under the laws of Ontario, Canada. CVG’s application to Health Canada for an Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (“ACMPR”) license is now at the in-depth review stage of the licensing process.
CVG is preparing a 40,000-square-foot growing facility near Toronto to produce pharmaceutical-grade cannabis once its ACMPR license is granted. About half of the facility will initially be outfitted with state-of-the-art LED lighting, HVAC and dehumidification systems, and…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com