- INmune Bio’s IPO closed February 1, 2019, with NASDAQ Capital Markets listing on February 4, 2019
- Public clinical-stage immunology company with programs in oncology and neurodegenerative disease
- INmune Bio targets large markets with unsolved problems such as resistance to checkpoint inhibitor therapy, a fast-growing oncology market segment; MRD, the cause of cancer relapse; and neuroinflammation as a cause of Alzheimer’s disease
- Receiver of “Part the Cloud” $1 million grant awarded by Alzheimer’s Association
- Experienced leadership with extensive experience in the targeted fields of clinical research and drug development
- Intellectual property with multiple filings in process for INB03/XPro1595 and INKmune
- Insider led round at $9 per share for approximately $4.6 million in May
INmune Bio Inc. (NASDAQ: INMB) is a diversified clinical-stage immunology company developing novel therapies that target distinct parts of a patient’s innate immune system to fight disease. Drug candidates INKmune and INB03 may be used to treat cancer while XPro1595 targets neuroinflammation as a cause of Alzheimer’s disease. INmune Bio’s product platforms utilize a precision therapy approach to promote the body’s innate immune response to treat unsolved problems in medicine.
INmune Bio is the first biotechnology company to close an initial public offering (IPO) in 2019 and commence trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market. The company also received a…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to INMB are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/INMB
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) NetworkNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. NNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com