- 80 percent of the company’s total revenue anticipated from the licensing of DehydraTECH™
- Nuke Enterprises renewed its license, sending a strong vote of confidence in the technology
- Enabled GP Holdings to create a high-performing cannabis-infused beverage
- Biolog Inc. is developing products which will allow processors and consumers to turn almost any food or beverage into a cannabis edible
- Beginning production of a line of cannabis-infused alcohol-free beverages through a new licensing agreement
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTCQX: LXRP), a drug delivery platform innovator, utilizes its unique patented DehydraTECH™ delivery technology to enhance the products of its clients. This patented delivery mechanism improves the bioabsorption and bioavailability of ingestible substances while also improving taste and smell. For companies entering into or already established in the cannabis industry, this is good news. The bitterness of cannabis when creating consumable products can now be reduced and even eliminated.
Lexaria has licensed DehydraTECH™ to a number of companies that market hemp-based, CBD-infused products. As the only company…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) NetworkNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. NNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.