- Lexaria Bioscience is involved in the research and improvement of its trademarked DehydraTECH technology, which enhances the bioavailability of some legal drug substances used by consumers
- The technology provides a rapid-on, rapid-off effect that may be effectively used in cannabis-infused edibles and beverages as an alternative to mind-altering substances such as alcohol and cannabis
- New research has boosted Lexaria’s hopes, with findings that show no adverse NME chemical compositions were formed in several rounds of in-depth testing
- The company recently formed a collaboration with Hill Street Beverage Company to make cannabis-infused alternatives to alcoholic beverages
- By 2024, cannabis-infused beverage sales are expected to reach $1.4 billion
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTCQX: LXRP) has announced the completion of a research agreement that is moving the company forward as it investigates market opportunities that would use Lexaria’s patented DehydraTECH technology to aid biological absorption of substances such as cannabinoids, nicotine and ibuprofen.
Under a master collaborative research agreement with the National Research Council of Canada (NRC), Lexaria focused on technical aspects of DehydraTECH’s drug delivery processes for…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LXRP are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/LXRP
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com