- 100% ownership of lithium property portfolio in the heart of Chile’s lithium-rich district showing high grade lithium brines and excellent chemistry at shallow depths, all with good access to infrastructure
- Well-funded with $9 million working capital; targeting initial resource estimates in 2018
- Experienced top-tier management team has extensive Chilean connections with nearly 150 combined years in mineral exploration and development
- Chile’s mining friendly jurisdiction provides clear, streamlined permitting process, facilitating low-cost production
- Global lithium-ion battery market predicted to surpass US$53 billion by 2024 with a 9% CAGR
Lithium Chile Inc. (TSX.V: LITH) (OTC: LTMCF), headquartered in Canada, is advancing one of the largest lithium-rich exploration portfolios in Chile consisting of more than 148,000 hectares covering sections of 13 salars or mineral salt flats and one laguna complex. The company’s wholly owned premier properties include 66 square kilometers on the Salar de Atacama, Chile’s largest mineral salt flat which hosts the world’s highest concentration of lithium brine production and is currently the source of about 35 percent of the world’s lithium production. Lithium Chile also owns a significant copper/gold/silver property portfolio consisting of 28,184 hectares over six different properties.
Lithium Chile’s portfolio in the heart of Chile’s lithium-rich salars includes Salar de Coipasa, Salar de Helados, Salar de Atacama, Salar de Turi Salar de Ollague and Salar de Talar. Surface and near surface salt and brine sampling programs on all properties has been completed. To date, samples of high-grade, near-surface lithium brines at each of these projects are showing excellent chemistry of lithium to potassium and lithium to magnesium ratios. Good chemistry is important as it reduces…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
New York, New York