- Drilling shows additional lithium-bearing brines carrying highly conductive zones, suggesting that lithium grades increase with depth
- Brines tested lithium grades starting at 150 mg/l, increasing to 270 mg/l when drill holes reached 250-meter contracted depth
- Results of recent drilling reinforce company’s decision to test deeper limits of aquifer
- Lithium Chile holds one of the largest lithium land holdings in Chile, a country with about 50 percent of the world’s reserves
- Global demand for lithium, which is vital to rechargeable batteries, is expected to increase by 650 percent by 2027
Mineral explorer Lithium Chile Inc. (TSX.V: LITH) (OTCQB: LTMCF) continues to announce encouraging news from its drilling program at the company’s wholly owned Ollague Project in Chile. The drilling program confirms the reliability of TEM geophysical profiles in identifying lithium-bearing brine carrying highly conductive zones and suggests that lithium grades increase with depth, according to a recent news release (http://nnw.fm/u7AUn).
“We are extremely pleased that our drilling program continues to show good lithium grades. The fact these grades improve with the depth of the holes justify the company’s decision to target the much deeper zones on hole five,” Steve Cochrane, president and CEO of…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com