- Developing world-class mineral assets supported by global strategic partnerships
- Maxtech is focused on becoming a pure-play, low-cost manganese supplier for the agricultural, industrial and green technology markets
- Clean energy applications using manganese include electric vehicles, off-the-grid power systems and other energy storage applications
- Estimated global demand for manganese is projected at 28.2 million metric tons by 2022 while production has historically lagged far behind
- Manganese has recorded a 42% gain in price since 2016
Maxtech Ventures Inc. (CSE: MVT) (OTC: MTEHF) (FRANKFURT: M1N), headquartered in Canada, is a junior exploration company assembling and acquiring mineral assets worldwide with a view to becoming a pure-play, low-cost supplier of manganese to the agricultural, industrial and green technology markets. Maxtech has assembled several high-grade manganese assets that it intends to develop with its established partners on the ground in strategic global regions.
Manganese is a diverse battery metal increasingly in high demand as an irreplaceable mainstay of steel production, an essential element of fertilizer in the agricultural sector, and as a vital resource in renewable battery technology. Maxtech Ventures is positioning itself to become a…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com