- Targeted global markets include $1.43 billion nematicide industry, $9.5 billion biopesticide industry
- Economic impact of crop damage caused by soil-borne nematodes estimated at $100 billion worldwide
- The EPA has banned most synthetic fumigant nematicides and is also restricting the use of non-fumigant nematicides
- Consumer demand for organic products has increased the need for sustainable, green solutions
- Currently finalizing development of AITC liquid concentrate for drip line delivery platform
- Testing underway for potential application as a natural pre-plant soil treatment in the cannabis industry
- Based on third-party studies, MustGrow’s technologies deliver superior pest and pathogen control compared to harmful synthetic chemicals that are being banned
MustGrow Biologics Corp. is an agricultural biotech company focused on developing and commercializing its patented technology that is a natural biopesticide and biofertilizer for use as a fertilizer, nematicide, pesticide and fungicide. MustGrow’s novel and proprietary solutions utilize organic components refined from mustard seed to provide high quality, organic pest control to growers facing challenges associated with soil-borne diseases and pests such as nematodes. The company’s technology provides an all-natural, effective, safe and easy-to-use solution for farmers seeking to raise healthy crops without the use of pesticides.
Nematodes, or microscopic worms, are the most numerous multicellular animals on earth. A handful of soil will contain thousands of nematodes, many of which are parasites of insects, plants or animals. Most plant-parasitic nematodes feed on the roots of plants, damaging the root system and…
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com