Innovative Properties Inc. d/b/a Nabis Holdings (CSE: NAB) (OTC: INNPF) (FRA: 71P), a leading Canadian investment company with specialty investments in assets across multiple divisions of the cannabis sector, this morning announced its entry into an agreement to purchase 2,260,500 common shares, representing a 49% interest, of Cannova Medical Ltd., and to acquire the remaining 51 percent interest at the option of Nabis. Israel-based Cannova is a provider of innovative solutions for cannabis consumption and has developed a sublingual strip with proven qualities that allow producers to more effectively control dosage quantities, utilizing only organic substances and eliminating unintended side effects. Under the transaction, Nabis will have exclusive distribution rights in North America.
“Cannova’s line of sublingual strips disrupts traditional thinking on consumption. Their team has developed an innovative solution that largely appeals to consumers looking for convenience compared to current forms of consumption such as smoking, evaporation and ingestion of oil,” Nabis CEO and Director Shay Shnet said in the news release. “While we remain focused on our strategic plan for rapid expansion into limited-license states, we also pay close attention to companies that have the potential to disrupt the legal cannabis space. Cannova’s patent protected solution allows the user to get a customized, personal combination of THC, CBD, and other active ingredients that meet their personal, unique requirements in real time, and thus changing the way Cannabis is consumed. Their cutting-edge platform designed for home use looks similar to a countertop espresso/coffee machine, however, it possesses next generation ability to combine various active ingredients. With the acquisition of Cannova’s unique technology, we will be well positioned to capitalize on the growth in popularity of consumable cannabis.”
To view the full press release, visit http://nnw.fm/3xSJL
About Innovative Properties Inc. (d/b/a Nabis Holdings)
Nabis Holdings is a Canadian investment issuer that invests in high quality cash flowing assets across multiple industries, including real property, securities, cryptocurrency, and all aspects of the U.S. and international cannabis sector. Led by two of the co-founders of MPX Bioceutical, one of the largest takeovers in the U.S. Cannabis space to date, the company has a proven track record in emerging markets to create significant shareholder value. The Company is focused on investing across the entire vertically integrated aspects of the space with a focus on revenue generation, EBITDA and growth. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.NabisHoldings.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to INNPF are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/INNPF
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) NetworkNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. NNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com