- Comprehensive, flexible web app technology means superior service that meets the needs of expanding cannabis community and industry
- Powerful web app based engine offers unique search functionality, profile building and networking capabilities for cannabis cultivators, brands, dispensaries and all associated service-related industries
- U.S. legal cannabis market projected to reach more than $23 billion in consumer spending by 2022
- NUGL app gives consumers easy-to-locate info on all things cannabis, with unbiased reviews connecting users to their favorite brands, locations
- Serving international markets with no geographic limitations thanks to innovative, first-to-market technology
NUGL Inc. (OTC: NUGL), the cannabis industry’s new standard of technology, does more than help cannabis consumers and business owners find each other; its platform is the first software application that reaches beyond the basics and offers sophisticated, in-depth marketing and networking capabilities to the entire 420 community. The metasearch engine and online directory built into NUGL’s mobile app provides freedom of information and movement for the cannabis industry as it leaves behind the shadows and rapidly grows into a mainstream economic and cultural force.
The legal cannabis market in the U.S. is projected to reach $11 billion in consumer spending in 2018 and more than $23 billion by 2022, according to “The State of Legal Marijuana Markets, Sixth Edition,” released in June by Arcview Market Research in partnership with BDS Analytics. Even though legalization of cannabis is still…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com