- H1 2019 results reflect excellent operational execution: lowest cost of cultivation per gram among publicly reporting Canadian LPs, industry-leading adjusted gross margin and adjusted EBITDA (positive adjusted EBITDA for 3rd consecutive quarter in Q2 2019)
- On track to increase target production capacity to 113,000 kg/year by the end of 2019
- Well-positioned for Canada’s new edibles and derivative legalization expected in October 2019 with expanding production capacity, R&D and various strategic partnerships
- Invested in biosynthesis to produce cannabinoids without growing the plant at a fraction of cultivation costs
- Focused on developing further international partnerships, prioritizing the CBD market
Organigram Holdings Inc. (TSX.V: OGI) (NASDAQ: OGI) is the parent company of Organigram Inc., a leading Canadian licensed producer (“LP”) of high-quality cannabis and extract-based products. Founded in 2013, Organigram is focused on producing high quality, indoor-grown cannabis for patients and adult recreational consumers in Canada, as well as developing international business partnerships to expand the Company’s global footprint.
The Company has distribution arrangements in all 10 provinces. Organigram delivers industry-leading yields and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to OGI are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/OGRMF
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) NetworkNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. NNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com