- 100 percent ownership of the Cyclops Nickel-Cobalt Project in strategic location along northern coast of Indonesia
- Production/mining permits issued along with environmental (AMDAL) permit issued
- Significant, shallow mineralization at project site with a historical* estimate of 37Mt @ 0.11% Co and 1.31%Ni at 0.8% Ni cut-off grade
- Significant potential for expansion as mineralization is open at depth and on-strike
- Estimate based on over 856 shallow drill holes and 26 test pits
- Historical (non-compliant to 43-101 standards) high-grade drill intercepts of 8m @ 0.18% Co; 13m @ 0.15% Co; and 10m @ 0.19% Co
- Strategically located near China, the world’s largest cobalt buyer
- Cyclops Project Area covers 5,000 hectares with 9 prospects including 5 drill-tested and known cobalt-nickel prospects
- Preliminary Offtake Agreement signed with China’s top battery materials supplier, Beijing Easpring
Pacific Rim Cobalt Corp. (CSE: BOLT) (OTCQB: PCRCF) (XFRA: NXFE) is a Canada-based exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of production-grade cobalt deposits, a key raw material input for the growing lithium-ion battery industry.
Pacific Rim Cobalt and its Cyclops Nickel-Cobalt Project, located in the Depapre District, Jayapura Regency, Papua Province, Republic of Indonesia, is uniquely positioned in a region with potentially the…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com