- Designing and powering Hyperledger blockchain technologies
- Creating solutions for sectors highly reliant on supply chain transparency and efficiency
- Business model allows for the creation of several wholly owned subsidiaries
- Working relationship with IBM provides expertise on supply chain implementations
- Management has more than 50 years of combined experience in finance, M&A, investments and more
- Advisory team led by Dr. Wang-Chan Wong, a 25-year veteran of global IT enterprise
Pacific Software Inc. (OTC: PFSF) is focused on the design, development, and distribution of Hyperledger blockchain technology solutions for application to the specific needs of agriculture, cannabis, and the opioid epidemic.
The basic requirements of the systems to be developed include high-throughput transaction processing, traceability or tracking, visibility or monitoring, and transparency throughout the…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com