- PowerBand Solutions is a technology solutions provider dedicated to revolutionizing how consumers and retailers buy, sell, lease, and auction vehicles
- PowerBand Solutions is building a growing network of platforms that serve customers on a B2B, B2C and C2C basis
- The advent of the global COVID-19 pandemic and its social distancing measures have reinforced the importance of e-commerce and the need to successfully fulfill sales transactions online
- PowerBand has secured $1.2 million in financing as part of an at-least $10 million commitment from one of the United States’ largest administrators of automotive warranty and insurance products
- PowerBand has also begun trademark registration to build its new brand, DRIVRZ
North America is more than two decades into the e-commerce revolution that has seen the rise of giant, innovative online retail and service operations such as eBay, Amazon and Ali Baba, as well as the web-based storefronts for an expanding variety of brick and mortar businesses. The e-commerce industry has blossomed to 24 million online stores, but a report last year noted that only a fraction of them – 650,000 – had succeeded in generating more than $1,000 per year in online revenues (http://nnw.fm/1bKRc).
Still, it’s a metric that continues to evolve, and it’s hard to imagine a stronger impetus for driving consumers online than the COVID-19 pandemic sweeping the planet that has led governments worldwide to impose a variety of stay-home orders, which in turn has prompted skyrocketing unemployment claims, business shuttering and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to PWWBF are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/PWWBF
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.