- The new HUB880 Explorer ultra-high pressure based system will be used by research laboratories worldwide in food-borne pathogen research to potentially maximize food safety
- Pressure BioSciences has sold a second system to Tennessee State University’s Public Health Microbiology Laboratory
- The development of laboratory-scale high pressure research instruments is one of the major product areas upon which the company is focusing, the other being its novel Ultra Shear Technology (UST) platform
- UST, the centerpiece of the company’s recently announced, USDA-funded ($891,000) development program with The Ohio State University, is a scalable food processing method with the potential to make healthy, nutritious, great tasting beverages and liquid foods with extended shelf-lives without requiring chemical additives
- Feedback from early users of the HUB880 Explorer are expected to help guide the development of the company’s first UST commercial instrument
Pressure BioSciences Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) announced recently the sale of the first two instruments from its newest line of high-pressure instrument systems. The HUB880 Explorer is a high-pressure based system that will enable public health, microbiology, food science, agriculture and other research scientists to study the manner in which pressure can kill food pathogens.
The first customer of the new system is a leading Japanese research institute that’s conducting trials in the fields of food and agricultural development. The aim is to maximize safety while also…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com