- Federal four-year grant awarded to Ohio State University to fund research program with PBIO
- Goal is development of manufacturing process to keep foods fresh without costly refrigerated transport/storage and safe without chemical additives
- PBIO’s Ultra-Shear Technology (“UST”) allows food manufacturers to manufacture healthier beverages and other foods that retain flavor and preserve product’s wholesome ingredients, potentially affecting future food processing around the world
- Dairy alternative beverage market, which grew 18 percent from 2009 to 2014 to reach $18.9 billion, fueled by consumers seeking tasty, nutrient-dense, convenient options for on-the-go lifestyles
- Consumers increasingly value “clean-label” foods, with 73 percent stating that they would pay more for food or drink products made safely with recognizable ingredients
- Global dairy market projected at $442 billion by 2019 with a CAGR of six percent
Imagine food, such as milk, that doesn’t go bad, tastes like the fresh product, is free of chemical preservatives and doesn’t need expensive refrigerated transport or storage. Now, think of how many bottom lines of companies around the world such a technology could affect.
Global life sciences company Pressure BioSciences Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) and its patented Ultra Shear Technology (“UST”) will be used to develop an innovative manufacturing technology in a…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
New York, New York