- Zacks Small-Cap Research Report ups fair market value of PBIO stock by $2 per share
- Collaborative development project focused on liquid food preservation without chemical additives, extended shelf-life at room temperature and greater safety based upon PBIO’s patented Ultra Shear Technology (“UST”), as announced by Ohio State University and PBIO
- Unique UST pressure processing technology platform can be applied across many lucrative industries in addition to food, including pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, industrial lubricants, paint and cosmetic sectors
- Non-thermal processing market estimated at $818.6 million in 2017, projected to reach $1.22 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 8.4 percent from 2017
- Widening applicability of high pressure processing equipment and government grants toward development of shelf-stable food technologies a major factor in growth of food and beverage processing industry
Pressure BioSciences Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO), a leader in the development and sale of broadly enabling, pressure-based technology and products in the worldwide life sciences industry, is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 76 percent in the next five fiscal years from 2018 to 2022, according to a Zacks Research Report issued on July 26, 2018 (http://nnw.fm/F3GhM). In the Zacks Small-Cap Research Report, the company’s fair value for PBIO shares is raised to $12/share from a previous $10/share. Zacks’ optimism regarding Pressure BioSciences is tied to a number of recent achievements and collaborative research programs, expansion of the company’s sales and marketing capabilities and a newly established multinational co-marketing partner, ISS Inc.
Pressure BioSciences is a Massachusetts-based company that manufactures high-pressure-based equipment and laboratory instrumentation for the life sciences industry. Its patented Ultra Sheer Technology (“UST”) offers the potential to produce highly stable, clean and cost-effective nanoemulsions that…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com