- 2020 began with fresh optimism for the hospitality stay industry as U.S. hotels reported a modest rise in revenue and occupancy for the New Year’s holiday period
- Airbnb-style short-term rentals are becoming increasingly prominent in the travel stay market, but the fledgling industry sector continues to struggle with safety and security standards
- Media reports have noted some of the difficulties faced by short-term rental operations, including the case of an actress whose family suffered carbon monoxide poisoning during a holiday stay at a Lake Tahoe property
- Travel accommodations insurer InsuraGuest has developed a model for providing front-line insurance to provide travelers and rental properties peace of mind in dealing with issues that may be exempted from a traveler’s insurance
- InsuraGuest is expanding its licensing and registration to all 50 states and expects to soon expand within Europe and Asia as well
With the rise of Airbnb-type short-term rentals operated by homeowners as profitable, stay-enhancing accommodations for travelers, city administrators and neighbors often find themselves examining the safety and security impact of the fledgling industry.
Actress Anna Faris became an unintended spokeswoman for the industry’s need to standardize guest protections as a first line of defense when she and her family became sick with carbon monoxide poisoning at a Lake Tahoe guest rental home over the Thanksgiving weekend because the home was…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to InsuraGuest are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/InsuraGuest
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.