- Spectrum Global Solutions, a U.S.-based end-to-end telecom network tech provider, is preparing to grow into international markets with its acquisition of German energy infrastructure technology company WaveTech GmbH
- WaveTech GmbH developed a patented technology that protects and enhances the effectiveness of energy infrastructure by stimulating the growth of desirable crystals and preventing unwanted crystals
- SGSI has positioned itself to serve clients, including recognized names such as Ericsson, Nokia, Sprint, AT&T and Verizon, as they prepare to adopt next-generation, higher-speed 5G network technology
- SGSI’s first quarter 2019 report indicated that the company achieved positive income from operations for the first time, transforming a loss of $743,491 into a gain of $14,699
- Spectrum Global expects its combination with WaveTech GmbH to produce a company valued at approximately $120 million
End-to-end U.S. network service provider Spectrum Global Solutions Inc. (OTCQB: SGSI) is preparing to evolve into a high-growth company with an international presence following the announcement of its acquisition of German energy infrastructure technology company WaveTech GmbH. The July 16 announcement states that the combined company will grant Spectrum Global Solutions access to WaveTech GmbH’s array of patents and products and will provide tangible value to the company’s shareholders (http://nnw.fm/kqM1B).
WaveTech GmbH is a company funded by private equity that has developed patented technology using electrodynamic fields to stimulate the growth of desired crystals or to prevent unwanted crystals, known as…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SGSI are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/SGSI
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com