- Uniquely positioned in the largest legalized medical and recreational cannabis markets – California and Canada
- Construction underway of modern, agri-technology greenhouse facility in California capable of producing over 120,000 kg of premium medical cannabis yearly, once phase 1 and 2 complete
- Received all required California temporary licenses to cultivate, process cannabis; will apply for annual state licenses within next four months
- Designs completed for purpose-built cGMP greenhouse facilities in British Columbia capable of producing 100,000 kg of premium medical cannabis per year and over 25,000 kg of trim used for extraction
- Application for medical cannabis production license at BC facility from Health Canada under final review
Sunniva Inc. (CSE: SNN) (OTCQX: SNNVF) is a vertically integrated medical cannabis company operating in the world’s two largest cannabis markets – Canada and California – committed to delivering safe, consistent, high-quality products and services. Sunniva operates through its wholly owned subsidiaries: Sunniva Medical Inc., CP Logistics, LLC, Natural Health Service Ltd., and Full-Scale Distributors, LLC. Sunniva’s vision is to become the lowest cost, highest quality cannabis producer in the markets it serves by building large scale purpose-built cGMP-compliant greenhouses, offering best quality assurance with cannabis products free from pesticides, providing better patient and doctor access to cannabis education, and sourcing better therapeutic delivery devices.
The company is establishing sophisticated distribution channels, including Sunniva’s ownership of Natural Health Services cannabis clinics in Canada with over…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com