- High quality, non-irradiated “whole flower” cannabis to be produced at scale with focus on optimizing crop yields and quality to maximize profitability and return on investment
- Co-founder Tom Flow is a world renown cultivation expert and co-founder of MedReleaf (acquired by Aurora Cannabis for C$3.2 billion)
- General shortage of high-quality cannabis flower in Canada expected over near term – Flowr’s 60,000 kg targeted capacity will help fill this gap while commanding premium prices
- Cultivation facilities designed to support ultra-high yields with each room targeting six harvests and an industry leading ~450 g/SF/year once optimized resulting in relatively low cost of goods sold
- Targeting medical and adult-use markets, all with a focus on high margin, premium cannabis to drive top and bottom line growth.
- Scotts Miracle-Gro subsidiary is funding construction of a first-of-its-kind R&D facility under an exclusive R&D alliance with Flowr
- Named one of the initial suppliers to the Liquor Distribution Branch (LDB), British Columbia’s sole legal wholesaler of non-medical cannabis
- Strong management team with 50+ years of industry experience
The Flowr Corporation, a Health Canada Licensed Producer (LP) of cannabis under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR), is an emerging Canadian cannabis leader founded by Medreleaf co-founder Tom Flow and a team of industry pioneers, successful start-up executives and top industry scientists. Flowr’s purpose-built cultivation facilities may be the most advanced in the industry, consistently generating high crop yields, delivering premium and ultra-premium cannabis products, and maximizing return on investment. The company also may be an R&D leader as it was selected by the Hawthorne Gardening Division of The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company as its exclusive Canadian cannabis R&D partner.
Flowr’s flagship facility, an 84,000-square-foot campus on seven acres in Kelowna, British Columbia, is engineered to grow premium cannabis in rooms that meet pharmaceutical industry production standards for cleanliness. This, along with exacting protocols designed by…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com