- TGOD among mere handful of Canadian cannabis cultivators dedicated to organic growing principles
- Health Canada seeks public input on regulations governing upcoming legalization of edible cannabis, extracts and topicals
- Deloitte survey notes that 60 percent of Canadians plan to purchase cannabis edibles
- Company has funded capacity of 170,000 kg and is currently building three cultivation facilities in two countries
- Cannabis-infused food and beverage market in the U.S. and Canada was expected to top $1.5 billion in 2018
The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. (TSX: TGOD) (OTCQX: TGODF), a premium, organic cannabis-focused research and development company, is seeking to hasten the company’s time from harvest to sale as Health Canada assures consumers that cannabis edibles, extracts and topicals will be legal by October 2019. While medical cannabis has been available to patients for some time in Canada, adult-use recreational cannabis became legal in October 2018 with the caveat that additional cannabis products – such as edibles, topicals and extracts – would follow. Health Canada’s public comment period on the proposed regulations concludes on February 20, 2019 (http://nnw.fm/HSv9V).
For TGOD, its newly signed royalty-bearing commercial sublicense with EnWave Corporation (TSX.V: ENW) (FSE: E4U) and Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) offers the company the ability to increase its…
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
New York, New York