- Delivers effective, non-invasive, pain free skin care through its proprietary thermal therapy device technology
- Products approved by FDA and Health Canada as Class II medical devices
- Current product InterceptCS™ treats cold sores by application of controlled topical heat with no risk of burning the skin
- Current product TherOZap™ relieves pain, itch and inflammation of more than 20,000 types of insect and marine life bites and stings
- Future product now in R&D will incorporate thermal therapy device with medical cannabis or CBD gel, cream or salve
- Completed full IP review of patents, trademarks, and regulatory approvals for thermal therapy technology
- Global cosmeceuticals market projected to be worth more than $80 billion by 2023
Therma Bright, Inc. (TSX.V: THRM) (OTC: THRBF) is a medical device technology provider focused on addressing dermatological needs in the multi-billion-dollar cosmeceutical industry. The company’s effective, non-invasive and pain-free skin care is based on proprietary technology which has received Class II medical device status from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Therma Bright’s portfolio includes products, devices and treatments that have both cosmetic and medicinal or therapeutic benefits, such as for relief of pain, itch and inflammation resulting from more than…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com