- Owner of two international U.S. patents and six patents issued by the People’s Republic of China, including three invention patents and three utility model patents
- Revenue for China’s solid waste recycling industry grew at a CAGR of 13.5 percent to an estimated $16.2 billion from 2014-2018
- Sustainable and eco-design recycling trends of industrial waste recycling creating value by extending a products’ life-cycles
- TMSR’s patented green technology allows industrial companies to extract valuable metal byproducts from solid industrial waste
- Global mining waste management market expected to reach 233.56 billion tons by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.1 percent from 2017-2022
TMSR Holding Company Limited (NASDAQ: TMSR), together with its subsidiaries, is providing a clear choice for companies producing industrial solid waste in China that are looking for a clean alternative to traditional waste disposal. Recognized as an industry leader in the research, development, production and sale of solid waste recycling systems and zero emissions process systems for the industrial and mining sectors in the People’s Republic of China, TMSR operates through its wholly owned business divisions: Shengrong Environmental and Wuhan HOST Coating Materials.
The solid waste recycling industry in China continues to grow, even after the Chinese government banned the import of 24 categories of recyclables and solid waste by the end of 2017. The country’s high demand for limited resources, rising concerns about the environment and…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com