- CBD consumer sales are estimated to grow to US$2.1 billion in 2020 from US$202 million in 2018
- There is no dominating leader in CBD space with the top brand currently holding a slim 6% market share, opening the way for Wildflower to become the recognized CBD leader
- Wildflower is developing a strong, branded presence in the regulated cannabis and nutraceutical markets
- Wildflower holds 14 California cannabis licenses that it can monetize beyond its own products, especially in the distribution, manufacturing and retail sectors
- Wildflower’s online CBD store is growing organically, with 400% growth year over year and with 33% of monthly sales from repeat customers.
- Wildflower Wellness products are currently distributed throughout the U.S. with its major markets being Washington, California and New York
- Expansion plans include entry into Canada’s recreational and medicinal markets along with select international locations
Wildflower Brands Inc. (CSE: SUN) (OTCQB: WLDFF) is a public cannabis company developing and designing brands that focus on plant-based wellness and health products. Wildflower markets its full-spectrum CBD products to retailers in the health and wellness space throughout the United States and in legal cannabis markets in accordance with regulations marketing its THC and CBD products.
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Wildflower employs a unique and holistic business model that encompasses research and development, manufacturing, distribution, marketing and retail. First launched in 2012 as a private company with a cannabis-focused brand, Wildflower went public in 2014 and has since reached numerous significant milestones in its drive to…
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com