- $20 million in deferred revenue expected in early 2020.
- Well-positioned to realize $100 million in revenue by 2021.
- Company is undervalued by a factor of 23, with a market cap of $5.2 million and a share price around $0.13, as of Oct. 14, 2019.
- Creator and co-founder Kirk Shaw has a film production profitability rate of 90%.
- Affiliated with top Hollywood executives, producers and actors.
- 7 productions greenlit, $58 million total budgets.
- Risk-averse production process results in predictable and consistent revenue streams.
- Soaring content demand from streaming providers is fueling industry growth. According to PwC, global media and entertainment market is expected to grow from $1.9 trillion in 2017 to $2.4 trillion in 2022, a five-year CAGR of 4.4%.
- Recent formation of film and television sales and distribution joint venture, Wonderfilm Global, is expected to generate significant incremental revenue.
- Strong relationships throughout industry enable cost-effective production budgets to come together.
- Management team comprised of industry insiders with proven track records.
Wonderfilm Media Corporation’s (TSX.V: WNDR) (OTCQB: WDRFF) main business is the worldwide production of high-quality feature films and episodic television. The Wonderﬁlm team includes Hollywood veterans who have packaged, produced and delivered several profitable recent films, including “BlacKkKlansman,” “Get Out” and “The Hurt Locker.” Having these individuals on the Wonderfilm team demonstrates the company’s proven access to Academy Award-quality films and upside.
Wonderﬁlm maintains a continuing $58 million annual production slate to meet the constant and growing need for content worldwide. The company’s risk-averse production process results in…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to WDRFF are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/WDRFF
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com