- Annual revenue growth from $75 million in 2012 to $166 million in 2017
- YGYI selected by NASDAQ as Fit Week Company in January 2018; added to Russell Index in June 2018
- Youngevity’s strong presence in large, scalable, top global vertical market segments includes the $216 billion anti-aging sector, $154 billion skin care space, $11.6 billion brain health market, and $241 billion weight loss industry
- International expansion well underway with corporate infrastructure, product approvals, newly acquired distributors and customers now driving revenue
- CLR Roaster has entered into a 5-year contract with a major coffee important and exporter for the sale and processing of over 41 million pounds of green coffee on an annual basis; contract is estimated to generate revenues of $250 million from 2019 through 2023, with first shipments beginning January 2019
Youngevity International, Inc. (NASDAQ: YGYI) is a leading omni-direct lifestyle company offering a hybrid of the direct selling business model that includes e-commerce and the power of social selling. Among the Top 100 Global Direct Selling Companies, Youngevity offers products from the six top selling retail categories: health/nutrition, home/family, food/beverage (including coffee), spa/beauty, apparel/jewelry, and a range of innovative services. Created through the 2011 merger of Youngevity Essential Life Sciences with Javalution® Coffee Company, today’s Youngevity International Inc. is a virtual worldwide Main Street of products and services under one corporate entity that supports a healthy and empowered lifestyle.
Youngevity International is dedicated to improving lifestyles through the universal desires of vibrant health and flourishing economics. Catering to health-conscious consumers, Youngevity believes that…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com