- Agreement signed with third party investor to fund up to $1.2 million to support next crucial development phase of MIDS Cardiac POC diagnostic device
- Patented MIDS technology has successfully detected commercial assay beads at a level approximately four times better than the threshold advised as required for a high sensitivity troponin assay
- Cardiac biomarkers global market expected to reach $13.3 billion by 2024
- HS Troponin testing for myocardial infarction at the point of care would meet a critical unmet medical need
- CDC reports that heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women
A new economic study conducted by RTI International for the American Heart Association offers sobering statistics, as the number of Americans diagnosed with cardiovascular disease (“CVD”) is projected to rise to 131.2 million within the next two decades, totaling about 45 percent of the total U.S. population. Overall costs to treat CVD are expected to soar to $1.1 trillion by 2035, an article in ScienceDaily reveals (http://nnw.fm/Lvp4I).
Health care technology company Zenosense, Inc. (OTCQB: ZENO), through the company’s joint venture ownership of MIDS Medical Limited (“MML”), is focused on developing and commercializing its highly sensitive MIDS Cardiac hand-held technology for the rapid, early detection of heart attack at the point of care. Funding for the next…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com