- Global Point Of Care (POC) diagnostics market projected to grow from $23.71 billion in 2017 to $38.13 billion in 2022
- Patented diagnostic technology for POC devices
- Initial development of MIDS Cardiac™, a POC device for early and rapid cardiac biomarker detection
- Global cardiac biomarkers market expected to reach $13.3 billion by 2024
- Delivering MIDS Cardiac™ would allow the technology to be applied to multiple other immunoassay tests with a global market that’s projected to be worth $25.45 billion by 2021
The global point-of-care (POC) diagnostics market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10 percent, from $23.71 billion in 2017 to $38.13 billion in 2022, according to a recent Research and Markets report (http://nnw.fm/o0fNq). Zenosense, Inc. (OTC: ZENO) is well positioned to capitalize on the projected growth in this market through the development and commercialization of its MIDS Cardiac device, a game changing POC technology.
Through its joint venture ownership of MIDS Medical Limited (MML), development is being carried out at MML’s laboratories at the Sci-Tech Daresbury campus in the UK, a facility that’s internationally recognized for leading-edge scientific research and…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com